September 26, 2019, Updated
We all know that most of us are coming to the right age and we need to work and get the requirements, and one of the requirements is the NBI Clearance.
How to apply NBI Clearance online? Here is the guide, Go to the NBI’s site and register then make a schedule and pay it. When the schedule comes, go to the NBI Branch and get your NBI Clearance.
I just want you to know that getting the NBI Clearance is not be just a one-day process. Because you must first register on the website and choose a schedule available and pay the bill to the payment center recommended by the NBI’s website.
If you need your NBI Clearance within one or two weeks it is better to apply or register now. Even if the slot for the schedule is full, you still have time to get a new schedule.
I have made the screenshot below so you can understand more about how to apply NBI Clearance Online.
Guide to Apply NBI Clearance Online
1. Prepare Email address – This email address is used to confirm your registration in NBI Clearance Online and also send the One Time Password (OTP)
2. Register to NBI Clearance website – Go to the NBI Clearance site https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/ Check “No” and fill out all the necessary details and register using your email.
The screenshot below is the sample registration as a new account.
3. Log-in using your email – Use the email address that you used to register and SIGN IN
4. Fill up the Application form – Fill out the box with your information and after done click the SAVE INFORMATION.
5. APPLY FOR CLEARANCE – Before start clicking the “APPLY FOR CLEARANCE” make sure to check your information, and if you sure there is no mistake then click the “APPLY FOR CLEARANCE”.
6. Confirmation – You can choose which available ID you have to confirm and click the “I Agree” button.
7. Appointment Schedule – Select the NBI Branch near you then pick the date and time available. The Appointment Schedule and information will show to the right side.
8. Payment- Select the payment option where you prepared to pay and the popup will show as a reminder then click proceed.
After clicking the proceed, your reference number will show. This time the NBI reference number has a Barcode, in this way you can use your cellphone the take photo or scan with the Barcode Scanner to save the reference number to your phone.
The total amount to be paid is 155, which is summarized the total amount below.
If you choose the 7-11 to pay your bill in NBI, I prepared a tutorial on How to Pay your NBI Clearance in 7-11
Note: Keep your receipt after paying the NBI Clearance. you still need this when you go to the NBI Clearance Branch.
After paying your NBI Clearance, wait for your schedule.
9. Get your NBI Clearance – Since you registered as a new applicant, your appearance will be needed. and Don’t forget the bring the ID’s you prepared to the NBI Clearance.
The last steps you’ll need in the NBI Clearance office to get your clearance.
- Picture taking
- Releasing Clearance
The Releasing is the last and you just wait until your name call to get your NBI Clearance.
The time you will spend depends on the volume of the applicants.
Some of the information is a blur. But, I hope this article can help you a lot. If you have a concern, you can leave a comment then we will get back to you soon.