NBI Clearance in Dubai? Is it possible? I just thought that I won’t be required NBI Clearance anymore since I’m already employed to an incredible multinational company here in Dubai. They won’t ask me to deliver one, right?
But as unforeseeable events transpired, my loved ones inside the Philippines request me to deliver them a replica of my NBI Clearance. My first question for you is this:
NBI CLEARANCE IN DUBAI – HOW TO GET NBI CLEARANCE IN DUBAI?
Since I’m new within this place, I didn’t understand how to secure this government issued document. If I were inside the Philippines, I can easily set a consultation with the NBI Clearance Onlinewebsite and still have my clearance processed. Or, I can go to the Philippine Consulate and start asking questions there but I’m uncomfortable wasting some day if I will get an NBI Clearance the identical day or went home empty handed.
So what I did was start combing the net and Dubai Based OFW forums in connection with getting an NBI Clearance whilst in Abroad. Luckily, I occur to land in NBI Clearance website and yes it mentions that all Filipino situated in abroad can also submit an application for an NBI Clearance.
As noted inside the website, NBI Clearance can be acquired of their respective Philippine Consulate or Philippine Embassy in most country. Filipinos working or living abroad can easily acquire NBI Clearances without the hassle! All they need to do is go to the nearest Philippine Consulate or Philippine Embassy and have their NBI Clearance processed.
Before I start discussing, I need to tell you that applying for an NBI Clearance while you’re in abroad is not a eventually process thing. You’ll know the reasons why when you invest in to read the complete article.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO ACQUIRE AN NBI CLEARANCE IN DUBAI?
The requirements for that NBI Clearance in Dubai or when you applied in abroad is practically the identical with in the event you applied inside Philippines. In getting an NBI Clearance, you’ll need the next just as one NBI Clearance dependence on your application. These are the following:
- NBI Form No. 5 and SPA Form
- A 2 x 2 photograph with white background. The photo ought to be taken within three (3) months.
- Original and Photocopy of the Passport and your VISA
- Payment of 340 AED
For NBI Form No. 5, don’t concern yourself with this, you can simply fully grasp this NBI Clearance document in Philippine Consulate. Please note that this NBI Form No. 5 is made for free, you dont be forced to pay anything. Just ask nicely =B
STEP BY STEP IN GETTING AN NBI CLEARANCE IN DUBAI
I’ll discuss each steps therefore it would be clear to all or any so you’ll not get lost once you also make an application for one.
Before we start, I’d prefer to let you know that you may need to go you will need to navigate to the Philippine Consulate General in Dubai. The complete address is Villa No. 234-851, Beirut Street, Al Qusais 3 Dubai United Arab Emirates with phone numbers +971 4 2207100.
My advice is before heading to the Philippine Consulate General, it’s advisable to call them first in case you need a consultation for NBI Clearance processing.
1. Once you come to Philippine Consulate in Dubai, don’t waste any second. Ask where you can have the NBI Clearance Form No. 5 and the ones will probably be glad to help you.
2. Fill up the said document completely. Make sure to avoid any erasures. Though they’re not strict, just make sure that you just erase your mistakes cleanly. You must use black ball pen when writing around the forms.
- The NBI Clearance Form No. 5 requires every applicant to deliver their personal data like your Name, Birthday, Gender, Present Address along with other stuffs. Its very easy, it’s going to usually me quarter-hour to finish your entire form.
- After completing with the form, don’t put your thumb mark (finger prints) yet! Theres an outside step for that.
3. Now you’re done filling up the application form, it’s time for it to position the 2×2 photograph of yours within the space provided in NBI Clearance Form No. 5.
4. Now this part is solely for the purpose from the thumb mark portion with the NBI Clearance application form. You need to ask the assistance or endorsement in the consulate general/Police Agency to possess your fingerprints impressed (Rolled Impression) on the assigned spaces inside the form. After you’re done impressing your finger prints, you will need to ensure that the individual that assisted you might have signed his/her name and stated his/her official designation about the space provided in NBI Form No. 5.
- Again you will need to ask where you may need to go to own your finger prints around the form. As for my experience, they inquired about to venture to Criminal Investigation Department (CID) Dubai located just accross Al Mulla Plaza. The Dubai government office will handle the finger printing of the NBI Clearance form. Note that you can find fees to obtain paid in charge of the finger printing. This costs you AED 110.
5. You’re almost carried out your trip! The next step is to return towards the Philippine Consulate and give the necessary fees. You’ll be asked to pay AED 200 to the Special Power of Attorney (SPA) as well as for NBI clearance.
- It’s also advised that you simply bring 2-3 photocopies of the Valid Philippine Passport as it is dependence on your NBI Clearance Application.
6. After your paying all the fees, the Cashier gives you an official receipt. Make sure to keep it. The Official receipt will also inform you the date of release of your NBI Clearance. Base on my experience, I got my NBI Clearance after seven (7) days. It was delivered to my doorstep.
You have two option, either you signal your papers on the Philippines where your authorized representative will personally process your NBI Clearance in Dubai NBI Clearance Main Office ORyou permit the Philippine Consulate General Office process it in your case.
So there you’ve it! If you want to know anything about getting NBI Clearance in Dubai or exactly what you need realize how to apply NBI Clearance Online, just leave me a comment on the next paragraphs!