December 30, 2020, Updated
NBI renewal online application and registration have become simple using your mobile device or desktop with the power of the internet. The NBI Clearance improved its application and registration for the renewal process online.
The Renewal process of NBI Clearance is different from a New NBI Clearance. If your NBI Clearance is about to expire and you are planning to renew it, here is our Guide to make sure you can Renew your NBI Clearance Online.
How to Renew NBI Clearance Online?
The NBI Renewal online is applicable only to those who have an NBI Clearance issued between 2014 to present and already registered online.
If you are not registered yet, you need to register as a new and apply NBI Clearance. here is our guide on How to apply NBI Clearance Online.
Here is how you can renew your NBI Clearance.
- NBI Clearance Website. – Go to the NBI Clearance services website where you can find the NBI Clearance Quick Renewal.
- NBI Clearance ID Number. – Secure your NBI ID Number and enter it in the box popup when clicking the NBI Clearance Quick Renewal.
- NBI Quick Renewal Delivery. – Provide details asking for the Renewal delivery which is your delivery address.
- NBI Clearance Payment. – Six (6) option you can choose to pay your NBI Clearance.
- Pay your NBI Renewal. – When you have done selecting the payment option, the system generates a reference number to pay your NBI Renewal Online.
Your NBI Clearance will take 5 to 10 days business days before arrival.
Let us see how the screenshot look likes in the actual process. here is the step-by-step guide.
Go to the NBI Clearance services website, find the NBI Clearance Quick Renewal and click. You will be prompted to key in the NBI Clearance ID Number. Make sure your NBI ID Number is issued in 2014 to present.
This is only available who have registered in NBI Clearance online, and if you do not have an account yet and you want to renew your NBI Clearance the answer is “you can not renew your NBI Clearance” using this process instead you can register a New Account. Here is the guide on how to register your NBI Clearance Online.
The NBI ID Number is unique and it has 18 combination numbers and alphabets. You can find your NBI ID No. in the upper of your “Family Name”.
The screenshot above is the sample of the NBI ID Number which you can input in the NBI Services website.
The NBI ID Number is available only in 2014 to present who already registered in NBI Clearance online. If you did not register in the said year, it will indicate your record not found or error.
Not register yet? Here is How to Register NBI Clearance Online for New Applicant.
This NBI Quick Renewal Delivery will appear after entering the NBI ID Number. In this section, you can see your details such a Name, address to be delivery and the amount you can pay.
Double-check your Delivery address to avoid the delay of your NBI Clearance.
The amount of your NBI Renewal is Php 330.00 plus the additional fee for the E-payment Services of NBI Clearance Online amounting of Php 25.00, it is higher than the New application of NBI Clearance. This is because of your NBI Renewal delivery express was included.
When you have done checking your information, you may click the “Next” button to go to the next window.
The NBI Renewal Payment has a 6 category to pay your NBI Clearance which is the follow.
- Bank Over the Counter – The Bank available for over the counter is BDO, Lank Bank, China Bank, etc. if you don’t have an account in any bank, this payment Bank over the counter would be easy for you.
- Online Bank – Bank that allows transacting an Online payment and partners of NBI Clearance is Union Bank EON, BPI Express Online.
- Mobile Payment – for the Mobile payment, you can use the Gcash to pay you NBI Renewal.
- Bayad Center – Bayad Center is also allowed to pay the NBI Clearance fee at the nearest Bayad Center branches or through its online payment portal.
Before you choose which payment, you need to enter first your Birth Date then select which payment.
The payment of your NBI Renewal has now become simple, just present the reference number at the bank or payment center appeared on the screen when you have done the quick renewal delivery and that’s it. you’re done and wait till your NBI Renewal Clearance delivers to your doorstep.
Here is the sample of the reference number that you can present to the payment outlet or bank was select in the payment section.
The approximate time to deliver your NBI Renewal is about 5-10 working days, the day will start to count when you paid.
If you still have a question regarding your NBI Renewal, you may leave a comment and soon we will happy to answer.