Requirements for NBI Clearance – Today, NBI Clearance is more simplified and speed up acquisition to get the NBI Clearance. Also collecting the requirements for NBI Clearance are not hard to gather. Some requirements can be acquired to your local Municipality.
What are the Requirements for NBI Clearance?
For the requirements, you must have at least (2) valid ID’s which is listed below and should be an original copy. Photocopy of your ID will not be allow.
Before you go to NBI Branch, Don’t forget to bring our listed requirements for NBI Clearance.
Requirements for NBI Clearance Online
When you’re getting your NBI Clearance, you must have the necessary requirement listed below.
- VALID ID’S – Any two (2) of the following Valid ID below.
- Valid Philippine passport
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- Postal ID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Senior Citizen
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance
2. NBI Clearance Fee – Make sure to bring the amount of (Php130.00) for your NBI Clearance fee and bring extra money in case you need to buy foods while waiting you NBI Clearance to proceed.
As of March 2018, the NBI Clearance application fee will be charge Php130.00 to comply with the Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) rate adjustment.
3. Your Appearance – As part of the Requirements for NBI Clearance, it will be require to taken your photo and fingerprint for biometrics system. Wear a proper attire, as a common rule when going to NBI office to claim your clearance.
4. Ballpen – Don’t forget to bring your own ballpen as well. preferable black ballpen.
Those are the necessary Requirements for NBI Clearance that you need to have when you go to the NBI Clearance.
If you don’t know how to apply online, this will help you also by visiting our guide on How to Apply NBI Clearance Online.