When you arrive in the NBI Clearance Outlets, you must present both your Valid IDs and acceptable identification documents (Valid IDs).
There are some Valid IDs in the Philippines available that are accepted in numerous transaction in validating a person’s identity for example their owner’s name, address, age and quite a few of the time his / her appearance.
Having an updated or recent photo within your Valid ID is critical. In that situation, you can certainly prove your identity in any situation. For example, If you’re opening a banking account, the financial institution representative ask that you provide one. Or even in case you are trying to board an airplane, the airport crew ask you to present a current ID. It’s the same when getting an NBI Clearance.
After you get to any NBI Clearance Branch, you need to present any Valid Identification to show the reason behind which the application is good faith. Without presenting any valid id, regardless of how important your NBI Application is, they’ll not grant it to you because of not enough NBI Clearance requirements. The NBI Clearance personnel has the right to deny you the service you are requesting because of non compliance of Valid ID Requirement.
Please note how the list of Valid IDs underneath are strictly as is also and just the subsequent valid identification documents are acceptable. If it’s not on this list, it’s not acceptable, as well as your NBI Clearance application won’t be acknowledged.
The Valid ID you presented including any required signatures, has to be original, not photocopied or reproduced and will stop expired so make sure to check in addition, it. This is among the common mistakes by a lot of people however with this informative guide since you know their email list of of accepted ID’s to use in NBI Clearance Online Application you just need for that easiest one to get.
Only the subsequent identification documents are acceptable. If it’s and not on this list, it’s not acceptable, and the job will not be acknowledged.
You must have at least any two (2) of the following valid ID for your NBI Clearance requirements:
- Valid Philippine Passport
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- Postal ID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Senior Citizen
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance
You are accountable for understanding and following these identification (valid ID) NBI Clearance requirements and policies. You may be denied to go into an NBI Clearance Outlet if you can’t present an acceptable ID or if your validity with all the ID reaches question.
The NBI Personnel has sole discretion for determining the validity and acceptability associated with a ID presented for admission of the job, and then for any determinations regarding non-compliance with valid ID policies.
Valid ID documents must:
- Be issued by a governmental organization or even the school that you simply currently focus on.
- Be an innovative document – photocopied documents usually are not acceptable.
- Be valid and current – expired documents (bearing expiration dates who have passed) are not acceptable, no matter how recent the expiration could possibly be.
- Bear the applicant’s name.
- Bear a recently available recognizable photograph that clearly matches the test-taker.
- Be in good condition, with clearly legible text plus a clearly visible photograph.
When you apply for NBI Clearance Online and you deficiency of application NBI Clearance requirements and you’re wondering where you’ll get these Valid IDs in the list above, here, i want to allow you to:
- Valid Philippine Passport – you can certainly acquire one in Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Voter’s ID – rise obtained with the office of Commission of Election.
- Driver’s License – can be acquired through Land Transportation Office.
- PRC License – issued by Professional Regulatory Commission as soon as you passed the necessary board examinations.
- SSS ID – Valid Social Security System.
- GSIS UMID -Valid Government Service Insurance System for Government Employees issued to you.
- Postal ID – can be had through your local Post Office.
- School ID – issued by the School if your applicant remains to be studying.
- TIN ID – Valid Bureau of Internal Revenue issued to you.
- Philhealth ID – issued by Philhealth.
- Alien Certificate of Registration – can be acquired in Bureau of Immigration for Foreign Applicants.
- Senior Citizen – see your Municipal’s Office with the Senior Citizens Affair.
I’m sorry however won’t enter detail on each valid ids however, you can easily get those once you visit each agency or establishment I mentioned. There are great deal of tutorials published online that will aid because your guide when applying for each and every valid IDs.
There you have it! Make sure to bring valid IDs when are applying for an NBI Clearance. If we miss something regarding the topic, we’d like to hear your thoughts about this!