NBI Clearance in Dubai? Do I need NBI Clearance even if I am already in Dubai and working for a long time? I thought I would never have to get NBI Clearance again, even though I already have a job here in Dubai!
But the opportunity came, and I needed it because my family member from the Philippines wanted to get my valid NBI Clearance.
These are my steps to get NBI Clearance even though I am here in Dubai.
NBI CLEARANCE IN DUBAI – HOW TO GET NBI CLEARANCE IN DUBAI?
Even though I have been here in Dubai for a long time, my whole assumption is that I don’t need a copy of my NBI clearance here in Dubai. So I didn’t know how to get NBI Clearance here in Dubai, but since I don’t know, I asked questions to my friends and researched on the internet, and found out how to get an NBI Clearance in Dubai.
After asking questions to my friends and researching the internet, I found out that I can register an application online using the https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/ website itself.
Therefore, it is stated on their website that those in other countries are can also get NBI Clearance at Philippine Embassy/Consulate and fill up forms for NBI Clearance.
What are the requirements to get NBI Clearance in Dubai? But first of all, I want to say that getting your NBI can’t get it in just one day. you will know what I am saying when you have read everything in the article
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET NBI CLEARANCE IN DUBAI?
When you get NBI Clearance from Dubai, you have certain requirements that you should have almost the same as applying from the Philippines.
What are the requirements that you will need to get NBI Clearance? These are the following.
- NBI Form No. 5 and SPA Form
- A 2 x 2 picture with white background. The picture required will not exceed 3 months.
- Original and Photocopy of the Passport and your VISA
- Payment of 340 AED
You must know that NBI form no. 5 is free, and there is no charge at all. You can get it inside the Philippine Embassy / Consulate and ask the staff inside properly.
STEP BY STEP IN GETTING AN NBI CLEARANCE IN DUBAI
It’s a good idea for me to list all the things you can do to get your application and the NBI Clearance without any hassle.
Before we start discussing this topic, I want you to know that you also need to go to the office of the Philippine Consulate General in Dubai to fulfill to get the desired documentation required for it.
before going to the said place, first, confirm it by calling this number +971 4 2207100, and
this is the exact address you need Villa No. 234-851, Beirut Street, Al Qusais 3-Dubai-United Arab Emirates
- Once you are inside the Philippine Consulate office in Dubai, you can ask the personnel staff to help you get NBI form no 5.
- After you get NBI form no. 5, you can fill it out and make sure there are no erasures even if they are not strict, whether there are erasures or not.
It’s better if it’s cleaner and there’s no eraser anyway.
It is also better if your bullpen is black, as it is usually used to fill out forms.
- In NBI form no. 5, you will fill in the boxes with your personal details such as your full name, birth date, age, birthplace, gender, address, and so on. But don’t worry, it won’t take even half of an hour to finish.
- When your NBI form no. 5 is done, fill out everything, and all you need is the fingerprint. It’s best to put it aside first because someone else will help you again to do it and do it outside.
- Now that you are done with your application form, you can put your 2×2 picture in the said box on your NBI form No.5
- Your application form is finished, and the only thing missing is the fingerprint, which you will do next now. Before doing so, it is best to refer it to the staff where it can be done. They will tell you where you are going next. It is in the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) Dubai. It is in the vicinity of Al Mulla Plaza. Don’t forget that the person who helped you with your fingerprint must also put their signature and name and position in the office contained in your NBI form No. 5.
- Now that you are done with your fingerprint, your next thing is to go back to the Philippine Consulate to pay for the processing. It is a good idea to bring 2 or 3 copies of your passport for some identification.
- When you have finished paying for all the processing, don’t forget to keep your receipt because it is important, and it contains when you can come back to get your NBI Clearance.
You are done with all the processing, so you have to wait for the day of your return to get the NBI Clearance. I hope you learned something here about my topic for How to Get NBI Clearance in Dubai. If you have any questions, you can comment below, and I will be happy to respond.